Saturday, September 20, 2008

RE Finals

Hello...

we had our RE presentation Finals today and I must say it went pretty well. After much hard work, time spent over these few months doing the presentation again and again, our efforts did pay off with a Gold Award in the RE Congress.

I must say that it's our best sharing session so far throughout this journey, and I admit that during the session, I teared for the second time while watching this video. I can only say that this video really encapsulated our whole journey in 2 short minutes and it brought back all the joy, laughter and sweat that we have had and shed these 6 months, regardless of whether we were doing work, playing table-tennis or talking nonsense at times. Thank you Zhuo Yang for coming up with such a wonderful video.

So next up, we'll be sharing on our project on the RE Congress and Service-Learning Fair at the Auditorium during the VIP session. Despite the differences in opinions that we have had over these few weeks, I will still look forward to our final presentation together in RI and possibly in our lives.

Keng Chee

No comments: